Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spring/Woodlands Grocery Picks 10/26

This week is slim pickings for grocery deals. That's ok because Randalls had such huge savings last week that I stocked up on a lot of different things. (Sorry that I didn't write a post about it, I'm still trying to get into the swing of blogging) Anyways I checked Couponmom's site and skimmed through the ads myself this morning and Kroger is the place to shop this week, here are a few things I got today:

Kroger- website to look up your current grocery ad
All Campbell's soups are $1 (good for cooking soups, chicken noodle soups, etc)
Minute Maid OJ is 2/$5
Hamburger Helper $1 ea Printable coupon 75¢ off 3 (its in Spanish, I don't speak Spanish but Google translate helps a lot) so 75¢ Hamburger Helper when you buy 3
1lb Cheese Block, slices or grated Kroger Brand is $2.99
Tombstone Pizzas buy 4 get 1 free and they are $2.20 ea
2pk Hot Pockets $1.88  (Catalina coupon prints out when you buy 8 or more by 10/28)
Ground meat $1.99/lb 3lb and 5 lb rolls
Chicken quarters 59¢/lb 10 lb bags
There's more check out your ad online if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment